In accordance with the Italian law n° 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, we wish to inform you that the personal data of all subjects (hereinafter the "Data Subjects") who registered on the Pamvalves website will be processed by Saint-Gobain PAM Italia SpA (hereinafter the "Owner"), by a Data Controller, manually or elettronically.
The Data Controller is a legal person belonging to a group of companies (the Saint-Gobain Group, hereinafter also "the Group"), therefore, your data may be transferred to subjects belonging to the same Group, in accordance with the provisions law n° 47 of EU Regulation 679/2016 ("Binding Corporate Rules").
1. Contact details of the Data Controller
Saint-Gobain PAM Italia S.p.A., Via Ettore Romagnoli 6 - 20146 Milan - Tax Code 00275210102
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer ("DPO")
Saint-Gobain PAM Italia S.p.A
Data Protection Office ("DPO")
Via Ettore Romagnoli, 6 - 20146 Milan
3. Where is your data stored and who has access to it?
The Data Controller proceeds to save the data of the interested parties in a server located in Europe and to carry out about all other processing operations.
The database is accessible only by authorized through methods that guarantee its protection and confidentiality. Thanks to the adoption of security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit, incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4. How can your personal data be used?
The personal data of the interested parties, are collected through a specific form and processed by the Data Controller, may be disclosed to other legal entities of the national and international Saint-Gobain Group. The provision of personal data and any processing data are required and optional for all users.
Personal data collected may be processed for the following purposes. In this regard, it is specified that:
1.Allow the Data Subject to use the services explicitly requested by the part and made be available by the Group, such as the download of software, IT objects (eg BIM objects), documentation, events or training courses registrations (including online).
The obtaining of general technical, commercial or informative information, also includes functional communications to participate in events to which the interested parties has registered.
2. Sending information communications (aimed to keep updated customers about the Group's activities, for example new products, services, events, or news). Therefore, Saint-Gobain Pam may send you general or commercial communications to the email address, telephone number or postal address given during the registration process on the website.
3. Administrative purposes (processing based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as well as for legal obligations).
5.How long are your personal data kept?
The duration of the data processing is established in terms of 12 months from the date which the interested parties have transferred them. At the end date of the relationship, the data will be kept for the duration of the statutory limitation periods applicable by law.
6.How can you express, modify or withdraw your consent?
Data processing consent may be expressed individually for each of the purposes, using the boxes at the end of the registration form.
The interested parties may modify or revoke the consent any time without consent or explanation. Data will be immediately canceled, as a consequence of the revocation’s request.
The changes or revocation would have to be done by request through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Who are the Data Processors?
The data list is available at the Data Protection’s office ("DPO"), which you can contact for any further information.
Data Processor Officer ("DPO") may be contacted for any further information.
8. What rights can you exercise over your personal data?
In accordance with art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (Rights of access of the user), in quality of part may have the right to obtain from the Data Controller access to your data for the following information:
1. The purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients of the data, the retention period, the transfer of data to third countries even if they do not belong to the European Union;
2. The rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing of the data;
3. Verification of the existence of an automated decision-making process for you pursuant to the law n° 22 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
4. The right of cancellation in accordance with the law. n°17 (Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") of EU Regulation 679/2016.
In accordance with the law n°15 IV paragraph of EU Regulation 679/2016, the interested part always has the right to receive, on a durable medium, a copy of the data concerning his processed data. In any case, in accordance with the provisions of the law n°20 (Right to data portability) of the aforementioned Regulation, the interested parties have the right to the so-called "portability" of data, the right to obtain after verifying the feasibility the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to others.
If you believe that your personal data processing violates the Regulation provision, the interested part has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor (art.77 of the GDPR), or to appeal to the competent offices (art.79 of the GDPR).
9. Minors users
The interested part is aware that this site and the services offered therein are not aimed at an underage public.
The Data Controller also encourages the registration of the minor’s parents: in this way, parents have the opportunity to use the same services and to always be aware of the initiatives that the Data Controller makes available, and to verify their correspondence to one's expectations and to one's own models and educational paths.